Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bad day to Good day.. help Ambulance


Today, morning I am getting late for office and I missed my house key and office meal card somewhere. I tried to find it out in my house and that put me 30 minutes late. I caught bus from Konena-Aghara( Nr. Rajeshwari theater bus stop, old airport road ) and my destination is domlur bridge but trafic sucks !. Every day after 9:00AM this road is always full with traffic. I was thinking today is definitely my bad day.

Suddenly, I heard ambulance sound and I thought how this ambulance could pass through this traffic. I have seen that traffic police also not there on next U turn and people are simply flooding our way from wrong side and that also was reason for traffic jam. I step-out from my bus and went to that ambulance and inquire where exactly he want to go, I suggested him one short-cut from gali to opposite road. I went to that U turn and first stops traffic coming from wrong side and make a way to ambulance till that U turn. After ambulance has taken wrong side and that gali.

Friends, I request, whenever you listen ambulance and if it is in traffic and no traffic police is there to help them, simply run for help without thinking much.

In the last moment that ambulance driver did smile to me and thanks to me by raising his hand.. I think thats enough for me.. I was wrong.. this is my Good day !

2 comments: