Friday, June 3, 2011

Anyway it was birthday gift!


It was time when my mom-dad- younger bro visited Bangalore, day before their long journey to south tour, my bro has started talk on one point "NIKE shoe". Let me give an overview why that shoe so special for him - It was long back when I visited US, I brought NIKE shoe for him, he has taken very good care of it and till day no one could say shoe is >1 yr old. His point of concern was whether to take shoe for trip or not since so many temples need to visit in tour, more chance of shoe getting lost was there. After some yes-no and deep analysis on point, conclusion came that my bro can use my old shoe for trip meanwhile I will be using his NIKE since me and my wife was not going for tour.

In between their tour, one day, theft came to our society, they have stolen few society stuff and sad to say but we lost our NIKE as well. When they came back, my old shoe was completely safe in his lag!

I could not see his sad face, my brotherhood walked-up, decided to bring new batter shoe than NIKE for him, meanwhile his b'day came, I brought WOODLAND for him. Anyway I need to give b'day gift, WOODLAND served both purpose.

I don't know whether it is relevant or not but when my papa came to know, he said no one can change what is ordered by GOD !

No comments:

Post a Comment