Sunday, October 16, 2011

Art is Important


Everyone owns something peculiar apart from so called FULL-TIME job !

Full-time job start at 9AM and end at 6PM, we need to execute since we expect greenback to live. Everyone has unique  different  inside them which they act when they are very satisfying.. or very sad.. or very single, we named it 'Creativity'. This creativity be with them as another life partner and it serve meaning of life partner when life partner is not with them.

After Janmasthmi, my wife rested in Ahmadabad for 1 month, she desired to spend time with her mother and brother. In this very alone time, my painting art contributed full support to me, I used to read or draw with pencils when I sense anxious. I don't perceive much in colors, even sometime am creating mistakes electing green/red in xls sheet. I determined to understand this colors and wanted to start drawing with colors. I found one familiar in our campus through blog who very well know watercolor art and he ready to educate me. I was very wondering about it, it like dream comes true. Slowly have undertook and  now I can do.. not superior but I can do and at least I can express my mood on paper.

Recently, have joined community called penciljammer, on every weekend we convene at some known site and then draw on the spot whatever we like. I am totally enjoying their company.

I feel very gorge each and every day when I do something new on paper.. when my wife came and she gazed my work, she dazed !, she never expected this kind of coloring from me.

Now my wife is also fully promising me, even she also surfaces some good cityscape for painting reference when we are out in weekend. In short  my both partners are now cordial with each other and yeah I am getting double relish now since I have two :)

I have started new blog just to record what I colored and some little background behind it-
 http://artbydharmesh.blogspot.com

Earlier, It felt like missing something in me, I found little... still searching for more.. So what's inside you ? !!

11 comments:

  1. Superb painting....U shld change ur field :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Önemli giriş adreslerine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    betpark giriş
    2OK

    ReplyDelete